Tzatziki. Tzatziki is a creamy Greek yogurt sauce with cucumbers and fresh garlic. This is a versatile sauce that is So the short story of this Tzatziki sauce recipe-it came from the Greek island of Paros, where. Watch how to make Greek tzatziki sauce in this short recipe video.
Tzatziki sauce is a Greek cucumber yogurt dip. This tzatziki sauce tied everything together. I pretty much drowned my chicken and smothered everything on my plate with it. You can cook Tzatziki using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tzatziki
- You need 1 of concombre.
- Prepare 2 of yaourts grecs.
- It’s 1 of à 2 gousses d'ail.
- It’s 1 cuillère à soupe of jus de citron.
- Prepare of sel poivre.
- You need 10 of feuilles de menthe.
- Prepare 1 cuillère à soupe of d'huile d'olive.
You may be wondering, "What is Tzatziki sauce?" One of the first things we made in that (six-hour + exhausting + amazing) class was this Tzatziki sauce! This is the best homemade tzatziki recipe! Refreshing cucumber, creamy Greek yogurt, and zingy lemon make it the perfect sauce for just about everything. This Greek tzatziki recipe is easy to make, and SO fresh and delicious!
Tzatziki step by step
- Raper tres fin le comcombre en laissant la peau et l'essorer au chinois.
- Hacher très fin : ail et menthe.
- Dans un bol mélanger concombre, ail menthe, citron, huile, yaourt et sel et poivre..
- Goûtez et ajustez assaisonnement. servir frais avec un pain multi céréales.
Feel free to serve this as a tzatziki sauce on gyros or sandwiches, or use it as a tzatziki dip with pita and your favorite veggies. Tzatziki is a classic Greek cucumber yogurt sauce or dip. It is served as a condiment over gyros, fish, souvlakis, and other Greek dishes. I personally love it on my Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken. Tzatziki Sauce is a traditional Greek sauce that is good on just about everything.