Tzatziki. Watch how to make Greek tzatziki sauce in this short recipe video. It's so easy to make with simple ingredients, including Greek yogurt, cucumber, fresh herbs, olive oil, lemon and garlic. Tzatziki makes a brilliant party dip served with salads or kebabs.
To be truly superb, tzatziki MUST be made with strained, whole mild yogurt from Greece, otherwise the result will be runny as many users have noted. Tzatziki sauce is a Greek cucumber yogurt dip. This tzatziki sauce tied everything together. You can have Tzatziki using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tzatziki
- It’s 1 of concombre.
- Prepare 2 of yaourts grecs.
- It’s 1 of à 2 gousses d'ail.
- Prepare 1 cuillère à soupe of jus de citron.
- You need of sel poivre.
- It’s 10 of feuilles de menthe.
- It’s 1 cuillère à soupe of d'huile d'olive.
I pretty much drowned my chicken and smothered everything on my plate with it. ? Tzatziki. Tzatziki is a creamy Greek yogurt sauce with cucumbers and fresh garlic. This is a versatile sauce that is So the short story of this Tzatziki sauce recipe-it came from the Greek island of Paros, where. Tzatziki Sauce is a versatile condiment that will make all of your Mediterranean recipes better!
Tzatziki step by step
- Raper tres fin le comcombre en laissant la peau et l'essorer au chinois.
- Hacher très fin : ail et menthe.
- Dans un bol mélanger concombre, ail menthe, citron, huile, yaourt et sel et poivre..
- Goûtez et ajustez assaisonnement. servir frais avec un pain multi céréales.
You can serve Greek tzatziki as a dip for veggies and pitas, as a spread for burgers and sandwiches or as a. This is the best homemade tzatziki recipe! Refreshing cucumber, creamy Greek yogurt, and zingy lemon make it the perfect sauce for just about everything. This Greek tzatziki recipe is easy to make, and SO fresh and delicious! Feel free to serve this as a tzatziki sauce on gyros or sandwiches, or use it as a tzatziki dip with pita and your favorite veggies.